Friday 24 August 2007

Barcelona


I went to Barcelona this summer and I found it amazing. I would gladly live there. Gaudi is a reference there and most of museums and attractions revolve around him


Here are some places to visit in
Barcelona:

Parc Guell – A park where Gaudi’s house was (a very beautiful and important park for me)

Casa Milia - also known as "La Pedrera"

La Boqueria- a food market full of light and bright colours

Las ramblas – a main street full of entertainment

Parc de la Ciutadella – a urban parc

The Barcelona Zoo.

Arc del Triunfe

Catalunya Square,

Gaudi House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudi),

Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)

Port Veil – Barcelona’s port where you can find a shopping centre and lot’s of fancy restaurants.


Do not forget to take a walk in the cable car, the view to
Barcelona is fantastic.

I’m sure I’m forgetting lost of important things but you have to see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment